Sunday, August 9, 2009

newbie:]

so a couple of my friends have these, and basically.. i think they are pretty legit. haha so i decided i wanted to try it out:) i still have to figure out a lot of this.. so i'll try my best. haha

so Jenaca Williams is now Jenaca Jett??
crazy!! One of my closest cousins is now married!
I am soo happy for her and stephen. It is just still all so
weird to me though since Jenaca and I used to always play!
Her reception was soo fun last night and me and stacey were lucky enough
to be bridesmaid. Stacey.. You are next:] haha



tomorrow=roadtrip to dothan
i'm really excited. Ashley, Ally, and I are going.
It'll be fun:)

oooo and i am pretty stoked for BYU. At first I was freaking scared out of my mind, but now.. i am just so ready. o boy haha only 11 more days.


TAYLOR HALL+JESSICA HARDY+ME=NON STOP PARTY:]

1 comment:

  1. Yea! I'm excited to see that you have joined the blogging world. I can't wait to see you and I'm so excited to have you closer. I just hope that I actually get to see you more often. I know the social calendar will be pretty booked, but don't forget your sister! :D

    ReplyDelete