BYU IS AWESOME.....


BUT..
I'm going home in 8 days:) I cannot wait! I am going back for homecoming. I mean I absolutely love BYU but I miss my family so much!! I am so excited. Next weekend is going to be a great weekend:) I can't wait to see my mom, dad, mckay, carter, and all my friends from home:)


I miss my brother McKay!!
I miss my parents who are absolutely the greatest in the world!!




I have to agree with you...you do have the BEST parents EVER! I'm so jealous that you get to go home. It has been way too long since I have been able to do that. Maybe someday!
ReplyDeleteElysse i love all your pictures! you are so cute and i am so glad to played true blue football! that is the best!
ReplyDeleteCall me any time if you need any thing!
Love you!
Collette