I want to go home.
Byu is fun, but it has been really hard on me lately.
Really hard.
I'm trying to keep positive, I am trying to keep my head up,
but right now I just need some Tender Lovin Care from my mom,
I need to hear my brother string his guitar,
I need to see my dad and give him a huge hug,
and i need to just smell the Georgia air,
and see all the trees.
I miss georgia.
I miss my family.
Christmas break couldn't come soon enough.
sorry--just had to have a little vent session
If you ever feel a need to come up to Idaho you are more than welcomed to come visit me in Rexburg!
ReplyDeletegirl, you and me both!
ReplyDeleteLOVE YOU!
ReplyDeleteThat is hardly a vent session! It makes me sad that you are sad. I love you and I'm SOO grateful I get to have you for my sister!!
ReplyDelete