50 things about me:]
1.)I love listening to people play the piano. My older brother Jason is an amazing pianist and so I grew up listening to him practice hours a day.
2.)I used to be obsessed with stake dances. I’d go to a different stake dance very weekend.
3.)I used to collect VW bugs when I was younger. They were my favorite type of car, and I wanted to have one so bad.
4.)My dream job would be to be Samantha Brown from the travel channel. Travel the world and tell people all about the places.
5.)I love pick-up lines.
6.)I love dumb little witty jokes.
7.)I am a huge Atlanta Hawks fan.
8.)I wish I was more creative.
9.)I really want to learn how to sew. My Grandma and my mom are amazing sewers. I would like to follow in their footsteps.
10.)I want to run a half-marathon and a marathon before I graduate from college.
11.)My room is light green with stripes.
12.)I am allergic to gluten but I eat it all the time.
13.)I set goals all the time. I am constantly writing new and old goals down.
14.)I love writing to do lists. I write them frequently.
15.)I have really started to love cooking. I am not able to do it as much as I’d like, but I do it as much as I can. I especially love baking and decorating desserts.
16.)I am a dreamer. I am constantly day dreaming about everything I want to do with my life.
17.)I want to be an efy counselor so bad. Keep your fingers crossed for me.
18.)One time I went swimming in a lake at a golf course to find golf balls.
19.)I like sushi..a lot.
20.)I also really like seafood.
21.)Mashed potatoes and strawberries used to be my favorite food.
22.)I tend to repeat songs…a lot. I get obsessed with songs and just play them over and over again.
23.)I want to have a huge garden when I get older.
24.)I used to wear jeans and a sweatshirt every day with my hair in a ponytail.
25.)I have been in love once.
26.)I have never read the Harry Potter books.
27.)I was my high school’s mascot.
28.)I love the movie Mamma Mia. It is definitely one of my favorites.
29.)I want to travel to the Greek Isle’s so badly with the cobblestone streets and white house with blue roofs.
30.)I love the song Little Lies by Dave Barnes.
31.)My absolute two favorite songs in the world are “Everything” by Michael Buble and “You are Loved” by Josh Groban.
32.)I went to efy twice in one year once.
33.)I am an ATL shawty.
34.)I tend to go all out for holidays. I always bake people treats for it and decorate as much as I can.
35.) Best concert I ever went to was Josh Groban…by far.
36.)I am really sensitive and I tend to wear my heart on my sleeve.
37.)I was Brittany Spears hit by a car for Halloween once.
38.)My favorite color is aqua blue.
39.)I love going on cruises and singing Bob Marley.
40.)I tend to fall hard and fast for people.
41.)I have always wanted to be a surfer.
42.)I have 18 neices and nephews and 2 on the way!
43.)I am an intramural referee for volleyball. Next semester I’ll reff inner tube water polo and basketball. I am scared out of my mind for basketball.
44.)I love the sound of when you step on snow.
45.)I absolutely love looking at the stars. I am most relaxed when I am star gazing.
46.)I want to have a boat when I get older.
47.)I love my nike lunar swifts. If I could, I would have a pair in every different color.
48.)I get cold so easily. I hate it.
49.)I want to marry a blue-eyed boy so we can play “The Sweetest Thing” by U2 at our wedding.
50.)I was named Elysse McKenna because my parents favorite movie was Somewhere in Time and the main characters name in it was Elysse McKenna.
#18 made me literally laugh out loud!!! but you missed part of the story.... you know what I am talking about :)
ReplyDeleteI miss you Elysse, you should come over to my house whenever you don't want to make dinner- and I will make you some! We live like 30 seconds away from each other. Love you!