Right now life is overwhelming. I feel like there are so many things I want to do, but there isn't enough time for me to do it. There is just so much I want to do. I want to serve more, I want to prepare to be a better missionary more, I want to DO more. I think I can be extra hard on myself when I am not able to accomplish all these things, but I know I am trying.
Tangent-I'm in a really weird place in my life right now. Don't get me wrong, I am enjoying everyday I have and I am happy, but I am still struggling. I have discovered that I am a lot less open to people. I typically am a really open person, but lately I have not really wanted to share my feelings, thoughts, and struggles with others. I feel like this has hurt some peoples feelings and I feel bad, but I just haven't really wanted to talk about it to everyone. I can't really explain why I am not as open, I just don't really want to talk. I feel like the only person who understands what I am going through is the Big Man Upstairs, so I am completely fine with just counseling with him about it. I am trying to be more open with people that I was open with, but lately I just haven't wanted to. Not because anything they have done, but just because I don't feel like talking.
I just need to focus more on each day. Use my time more wisely, and find joy in the journey.
HAPPY SUNDAY:)
I'm with you on the time-- and opening up to people- thing. You're not alone!
ReplyDeletexoxo
brooke elyse