Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I know I keep saying this.. but I am starting to get really sad to leave. I mean I am so ready to start new and move on to a new chapter of my life, but I am not ready to say goodbye to all these amazing people I have met this year that have had such an impact on my life. Since classes are over, I have had so much time to just sit and think about everything. It makes me so sad to know that freshman year is coming to a close. I seriously have met so many wonderful people this year that I will never forget. This year has been so amazing, and I am so glad that I came here to BYU and lived in the dorms. Such a wonderful, tough, hard, life changing experience. I have grown in so many different ways this year. I have learned so much about myself and what I want to do with my life. It is crazy. It feels like just yesterday when I packed my bags and came up here so excited. I remember waving to all these random people saying hi to all of them hoping that we would become friends. Now I have made friendships that I hope will last a lifetime. I just love BYU and the people here.



only 6 days left:(

No comments:

Post a Comment