Monday, April 12, 2010

no goodbyes

So I started packing up my room a little bit yesterday. I was so sad. I cried a little. I don't want to leave all the amazing people I have met here. I am so lucky though that I get to room with some amazing girls in the summer and fall.

I am living with Nicole Leslie and Kate Magelby in the summer. It is going to be so much fun!!
I'm living with Jessica Hardy, Camille Grennan, Kaile Knell, Lindsay Crowder, and Maren Bennett in the fall. I can't wait!
I'm going to miss these boys so much. They are all going to go off and serve the Lord for two years in all parts of the world. They are going to be amazing.
So i don't know how well I am going to do for saying goodbye. I am going to be so sad saying goodbye to all my amazing guy friends that I have met. There could be a chance I'll never see them again! Hopefully that won't be the case though.
I am so lucky that I will still have all my wonderful girl friends. I am just going to be away from the for so long:( I am going to miss everyone so much!

I only have 9 days left...

No comments:

Post a Comment