BAD IDEA.
It looks like I am back to square one..at least at this moment.
Since I have been home I have just kinda closed away all the memories I have had of freshman year. It was too hard to think that it was over so I was just trying my best to move on and forget about it. Although change is for the better. I need to remind myself of that. I did a really good job at moving on and forgetting about college. It all started to seem such a blur to me and I started forgetting about it and about everyone. I know that sounds terrible, but it helped me move on. I haven't really do the best to keep in touch with people. Well I mean, I kind of have, but it just feels like college never happened and that I just graduated last week.
Tonight, that changed. I looked at a bunch of old pictures and videos from the year.. and lets just say..the memories came pouring back, and I got hit with a sadness that freshman year is over, like a ton of bricks. I think it is just so hard for me to think that EVERY single one of my guys friends will be gone. I know missions are such an amazing thing and that they are doing the Lord's work, but it is so hard to have all your best guy friends go. Two years is a long time. Especially when all you can do is mail, but I do like getting mail:)
On the bright side, Nicole comes in 11 days! It will be so good to see a familiar face. She was one of my best friends at byu and I can't wait to hang out with her!!!!
well here are some fun memories from freshman year
No comments:
Post a Comment