The next person that I always see is this guy from England named Ken. He is probably 55 years old. He seriously inspires me to go travel the world. Each morning he teaches me a new English word. So far I have learn lugubrious and salubrious. Lugubrious means dismal while salubrious means wholesome or healthy. He teaches me so much and tells me all about different countries and how beautiful. It makes me just want to travel even more. He is really fun to talk to and I learn a lot from him about Europe.
The next person is Bob. I don't really talk to him, but he is so fun to watch while he swims. He is a big guy, so he just walks in the water and does the aerobic weights. He looks like a puffer fish in the water because he just floats. It is hilarious.
Then I just love watching the old ladies do water aerobic classes at 8. They are so fun to watch. They all go just to socialize and gossip. They are hilarious too.
I am enjoying lifeguarding a lot. I am kinda getting sick of teaching swim lessons because that is all I do. I teach 9 today. This week I will teach 32, in one week! it is crazy.
Well i have been loving my chacos lately. They are awesome. I want a tan line so bad.

They seriously are amazing and so comfortable. I love them.
So I saw letters to juliet yesterday. BEST MOVIE EVER! My new favorite for sure. I am now obsessed with Italy too. I recommend it!!!

I am going to marry a foreign boy now i decided haha
o and by the way..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEST FRIEND REBECCA JOHNSON!! THE BIG 2-0!!
YOU ARE THE BEST AND DESERVE THE GREATEST!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment