Although we were only in St. George for a day, it was definitely worth it.I love being with my family. I learn so much each time I am with them. I was able to learn so much about my wonderful grandpa and some of his adventures. My grandpa was such an amazing guy. I will always look up to him. The car ride was so fun. I was able to talk and laugh so much with my cousin Jenaca and Aunt Tammy. They are so wonderful. The car ride home really got me thinking about a lot of different things. Ever since I got out here for school I have been thinking so much about random things. I just feel so pensive all the time. I always have so many random thoughts about the many goals I want to accomplish. I am just having trouble sitting down and doing them. I get so distracted with pointless little things. I wrote down my goals the other day. They ranged from the type of person I want to be, to things I want to do.
I feel like I have grown up a lot in the past few months. I still am an immature little 19 year old, but underneath it all I have grown up.
Don't get me wrong, I am still crazy, ol Elysse, just an older version I guess? haha
Goals for the next couple months:-Read more. Me to We, Mother Thereasa/Ghandi, and Eat, Pray, Love
-Get off Gluten..seriously. -Become more crafty. (My roommates are so creative, they inspire me:])
-Get back into jogging. It is such a stress reliever!
-Focus more on my church calling
-Learn to cook! I mean, learn to cook a lot better. haha
-Be the person that I want to be.
So here are some quotes I found today that I absolutely love<3 Enjoy:]
"In the search for our best selves, several questions will guide our thinking: Am I what I want to be? Am I closer to the Savior today than I was yesterday? Will I be closer yet tomorrow? Do I have the courage to change for the better?"
“We are not measured by the trials we meet; only by those we overcome."
"True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of ones companion."


Me and my girls LOVED seeing you last weekend! You are such a darling girl. And so smart and thoughtful I can see from your posts on your blog. I really do hope you and some of your friends will take a "roadtrip" to Cedar sometime soon!
ReplyDeleteElysse! I just love you. You are such an amazing person and I love seeing you grow. I love you so much!
ReplyDeleteI had to giggle a little. You want to find the perfect dress, look beautiful, and plan the best party...don't forget about finding the perfect man, probably will be the most difficult part! :D I just want you to know that you are an amazing person, you are beautiful outside and most importantly inside, you are such a fine example for even your older sister and I adore you!!
ReplyDelete