Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fourth of July weekend

This weekend was good....reeealll good. I finally have made friends:) hahah It is great. Nicole and I were able to meet lots of people this weekend.

Thursday I went to my cousin's wedding, She looked absolutely beautiful! It made me so excited to get married. haha I just want to plan a fun wedding party, that is all. That night all the girl cousins went up to my Aunt Tracy's beautiful house in Park City and Spent the night. It was way fun.





Then Friday Nicole, Alex, Bart, and I went to the freedom festival, then the owl's game and saw a firework show. It was way fun. Beside the fact I walked back to my car and someone had hit it and run!! They just left the bumper there sitting off my car without a note! How rude is that?!?! Other than that, the night was a success.




On Saturday, Nicole, Bart, Alex, and I woke up at 6:30 am and went to the hot air ballon festival! It was so fun to see all these hot air balloons. After that we came back to our apartment and made breakfast and ate it! I sure do love German pancakes. haha Then we went tubbing down the provo river.. Let me tell you.. that is so intense and cold! It was so fun. An adventure for sure. That night we watched fireworks then headed to sleep.






Sunday we made friends:) Nicole and I baked fourth of july cookies and gave them out to a bunch of people in our ward. It was way fun. We were able to meet lots of people. We got invited to play croquet with Jon and Jeff. I suck at it, but it was actually really fun.





Monday nicole and I went to the parade then came back to go play volleyball with Calvin and Cameron and met up with some other people in our ward. Volleyball is so fun! Even though I totally suck. haha I felt bad for whoever's team I was on. Then we just went swimming, and I headed to a bbq with Alex and Addie. haha

Well to sum up..It was a good weekend. I am finally really liking summer semester.
wahooo
Happy July

No comments:

Post a Comment