I just had my efy interview. It was a lot less nerve racking than I thought it would be. I was in a group of about 20 people at first, then we were split off into groups of four. That made it a lot less stressful. The three other people in my group were absolutely great though. They made me feel completely comfortable.
The interview consisted of two two minute sections.
The first section was questions asked about Efy and being a counselor.
The second section you had to pick out an object out of a bag and apply it to the gospel and teach about it right then and there.
I ended up picking out a puzzle.
I related to life on house sometimes we don't know how are lives are going to turn out. We feel life our life is just a jumble of puzzle pieces. I said that the Lord is our puzzle maker, and if we rely on him, he can help put our life together so we can see the big picture. I then encouraged them that as the efy week went on to write down any questions they may have and turn to the Lord for the questions to be answered. With trusting in the Lord our "puzzle" will be put together.
I think it went pretty well.
Lets just keep our fingers crossed that I can get the job.
Efy is such an amazing experience. As they were just talking and describing the week I was just getting so teary eyed. Pretty pathetic I know, but efy has been such a great part of my life. It is truely such a wonderful, uplifting week.
I hope everyone was able to go sometime.
Well wish me luck:]
yayyy! i'm sure you did fabulous :)
ReplyDeleteyou would be the best efy counselor ever!
ReplyDelete