Monday, January 24, 2011

This semester has been a blast so far.
I have been hanging out with a lot of fun and wonderful people.
Have I ever told you how amazing my ward is? O my, the best for sure.

Today I started volunteering at Provo High School with an English class.
It was wonderful. It made me want to be a high school teacher even more.
I worked with a boy named Wyatt. It was pretty sad because he is fourteen and still did not know how to read or spell that well.
It made me really excited though when he finally got how to spell something, or read a word. It was wonderful.
I really feel like high school teaching is for me.
Now I just need to figure out if I should teach health or history?

Well hopefully starting now I will be better at updating! Here are some pictures from this semester thus far..







Auf Wiedersen!

No comments:

Post a Comment