Friday, June 3, 2011

Tomorrow I leave to St. George for my first week of EFY. Then I come back to Provo to leave only a few days later back to Georgia to start a crazy adventure that will last 7 months. At last minute I found out that I was going to be a counselor this Monday.
I am scared out of my mind. I found out wednesday. Lets just say I am nervous beyond belief.
This morning I had a little melt down. It wasn't just about EFY though, I think it was just about the reality of everything that is about to change.
Change is scary, but it is a fun adventure as well.

I am sad I am leaving Provo two days after efy is over. I am going to miss my amazing roommates. It is going to be so long until I see them again. They are my best friends and have done so much for me. I am also just going to miss all my amazing friends that I have. seriously they are the best. But then again 7months will come and go with a blink of an efy, and after I come back from EFY, and Europe, I feel like when I see them it will just pick right up where it left off.


ahh well I hope efy is well. EFY was always the BEST week of the summer... hands down. Wish me luck!!
here are some pictures from some great efys!




























2 comments:

  1. can you believe you're old enough to be an efy counselor?! I CAN'T!! but i know you will do an amazing job. those kids are so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun in st. george but get ready for georgia... you will LOVE it

    ReplyDelete