Friday, May 27, 2011

What's is it with country music and summertime? Since it should be feeling like summer, I have been craving the country tunes.
Some Brad Paisley, Lady Antebellum, Kenny Chesney, Tim Mcgraw, and so much more.
Growing up in the south I feel like summertime was constantly surrounded by the sweet songs of the south.
Not to mention that my favorite place ever is Stone Mountain
which is the epitome of the South and while you are there all you hear is the country twang.


If you can't tell.. Georgia is definitely on my mind. haha I am ready to go home to the warm summer sun.
I am also so lucky because we have a condo in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina so I am so excited to spend some of my summer days there.


Country tunes on my mind:)
Lady Antebellum-Just a Kiss
Billy Currington-Let Me Down Easy
Rodney Atkins-Farmer's Daughter
Tim McGraw-Southern Voice
Thompson Square-I Got You
Luke Bryan-Rain is a Good Thing
Jason AldeanBig Green Tractor
Kenny ChesneySummertime
Lady Antebellum-American Honey
Thompson Square-Are You Going to Kiss Me or Not
Tim McGraw-Felt Good On My Lips
Jason Aldean-Dirt Road Anthem
Colt Ford-Chicken and Biscuits
Blake Shelton-Who Are You When I'm Not Looking
and obviously..you can't forget...
Lynard Skynard-Sweet Home Alabama

O I love the sound of summer:)







Good Ol' Summer Memories:)

No comments:

Post a Comment