Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Let's face it, friends make life more fun!

I really should be getting to bed, but I just have this urge to blog. I know, I know it has been a long time since I last updated. I got caught up in the crazy moments of life I guess. Speaking of my life..
Life is Wonderful.
Lately I have had just so much gratitude for everything and everyone around me. I am seriously one of the luckiest girls in the world. I just can't even begin to explain how wonderful the people are in my life. They are great, and they make life so much fun.

So a lot has happened these past few months. I was suppose to go home for the spring, but at last minute things changed. It's funny how that tends to happen. Now I am still here in Utah and I am as happy as a peach. Haha After lots of prayer and debate I felt like it was the best thing for me right now. I will be working for byu catering, with my brother as his assistant, and a helper to my sister. With all these wonderful job opportunities, I am left to hang out with some of the most wonderful friends and family!I do miss my mom, dad, and mckay, very much though. I thought for sure I would be home now for Spring term, so I miss mom, dad, and mckay, a extra whole lot now. haha Luckily I will be living with one of the greatest cousins ever! Jenaca and I are now officially roommates this spring. With Steven leaving for business, we thought it would be fun if I kept her company:) We have lots of plans while we will be living together, especially to get back in to running. I am excited to live with her, but I will definitely miss my marvelous roommates.

So this past weekend I went to Vegas with a group of way fun people.
We may have only been there for a short weekend, but I had a blast.
We got there Friday and just hung and went hot tubbing.
Then Saturday we relaxed in the warm sun all day. It was so refreshing. We just sat by the pool, play a little sports, and drank smoothies. It was wonderful. Night time came around and we hit the infamous strip. Although Vegas is known as "Sin City," behind all the dirtiness, it is so pretty. We went to the Belagio and walked through the beautiful gardens. We then watched the fountain show. I absolutely loved it. We strolled along running into many different kinds of people. I was sung to by a foreign guy who butchered most the words of "Everything" by Michael Buble, but I loved every second of it. New York, New York roller coaster was a BLAST! I was lucky enough to be able to ride it twice. I love roller coasters. They give me such a thrill. We kept exploring, and basically had a blast.
Sunday we went to church, then trekked back to good OL' Provo, stopping in St. George where we were able to see some beautiful rocks with a great view.

Overall, it was a fun trip. I learned 3 things while I was on the trip..
I miss the sun, I have probably the coolest friends ever, and Road trips are fun. haha












These pictures are just of lately and of Vegas. Good times for sure.

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment