Thursday, February 24, 2011

Gratitude

Right now I am tucked away in the library with so much to do before tomorrow. I am kind of stressed and know I should be doing my homework, but I can't. My heart is just full of so much gratitude that I can't even focus on my schoolwork.

Today I was heading to the JFSB to pay a fee so I could take a test a couple of days early. When I arrived at the counter to pay, they said I needed 5 dollars cash. I was a little bummed because I had only brought four and I didn't have time to go home to grab an extra dollar. Then this random guy comes up to me and gave me a dollar. I know it may not seem like a big deal, but I thought it was the nicest thing ever. This random guy who I have no idea what their name is helped me out, out of the blue. I was so thankful because of him. After that, I just couldn't stop thinking about how lucky I am and the wonderful people who are in my life.

My heart is just so full right now. I can't even explain to you. I just want to smile so big right now. The past few weeks I have really noticed how many wonderful people are in my life. I am the luckiest girl in the world. I am constantly surrounded by so many amazing people that build and lift me up each day. They are amazing.O my goodness. I am just so grateful for all of you out there that have impacted my life for the better. I am so lucky.

First off, I am so lucky because my wonderful roommates. I left my apartment just so happy this morning because I was just thinking how great they were and how much they have done for me. Not only are they always there for me, but they always are making me laugh. It is always so random and fun in my apartment and I just love it. I just love each of them so much. They all have such strong spirits that make me want to be a better person. I don't know if they realize how incredible I really think each of them are. I am just so grateful for them and I am truly going to miss them so much this coming fall.

I am so grateful for my family as well. They are the greatest family I could ever ask for. I am so lucky so many siblings live out here in Utah and I get to see them. They have seriously done so much for me and I just love them so much. Even though my family may be one of the most DIVERSE families ever (not race wise haha), I am so glad, because it has made me appreciate so many things that I probably wouldn't if it weren't for them.

There are so many more friends that I am just so thankful for. Those from work, my ward, or just random encounters. I don't know if I can say it enough but I really am the luckiest girl in the world for all of you. Thank you for everything. You guys make me the happiest girl in the world.

Ah I am just overwhelmed with joy and happiness:) so just..THANK YOU:)




















No comments:

Post a Comment