Sunday, July 31, 2011

Where have the days gone?

It seriously blows my mind to think that I only have a couple more weeks left until I fly off to Vienna. It feels like it was yesterday that I met the group I was going with. Summer is almost over?!?! Crazy to think. It has gone by soo quickly.

I guess it is true..time really does fly when you are having fun.

This summer has been an absolute blast. I have been able to do so many fun things!!
Las Vegas, Hilton Head, EFY, Florida, Alabama, and pool time.

Tomorrow I start my last week of EFY. It is so weird to think that it is going to be my last. I was so lucky to be able to do a total of 7 weeks. Through these 7 weeks I have met so many wonderful people and counselors. I will have gone through 4 different EFY teams once this week is through. I love the people I have met. They are all amazing..so strong and such great examples. Not only that, but I have a blast with them!

After EFY ends, Saturday I am headed to Lake Powell. I am beyond excited. I have heard so many fun things about it and I am so excited I get to experience it for myself.

Then after that I will have a few weeks left in Utah to hang out and then I am off to Vienna until December...
CRAZY.

I'm excited for what the future holds and the adventures I'll have.











2 comments:

  1. I completely agree with Kate. Everyone loves you Elysse! I don't know anyone as positive and happy as you. Your smile brightens up our lives. I'm so glad that you are loving life and that these kids have you as an example. Not sure how I'm going to survive this next semester without our chats..

    And yes, I do stalk your blog, hope you don't mind. ;)

    ReplyDelete