Thursday, August 4, 2011

Random Thoughts

Tonight we had testimony meeting with a great bunch of kids. Every single person in my company (Our name is the FRIENDLY TABERNACLE NUNS haha) got up and bore their testimonies. It was amazing. We still had 15 minutes left to spare which was even cooler!

Gosh, the gospel is just so amazing. I love it. I love my job. I love seeing the Lord's tender mercies every day. I love this church and this gospel! I just love life in general!

Soo maybe I have been thinking a lot about serving a mission lately...
and lets just say it is freaking me out.. hmm...we'll see. Right now I am just kind of thinking I might as well start preparing just in case?

Well the session director this week is the BOMB. She is definitely my new role model.I hope I can grow up to be just like her one day

I AM GOING TO LAKE POWELL SATURDAY!! I AM SO EXCITED!!

welp...sorry for this scatter brained post.

Shout out to Tom:) Thanks for reading my blog! you are the best!


2 comments:

  1. You would be an amazing missionary, whatever you decide.
    Love you company banner!!! hahaha
    ATL Shawty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out. I second that motion, you would be a truly amazing missionary and I love your attitude. Prepare now, and ask the Lord if its right. I have to see you before you leave!

    ReplyDelete