Thursday, August 18, 2011

Dreams

I have a lot of dreams. Random, crazy, things that I consider my "Bucket List."
The list is long. It changes frequently. Some dreams big, others small. I am constantly adding new dreams to my list.

Sometimes I am impatient. I feel if I wait too long I won't be able to accomplish them. Thinking this drives me crazy. I have to be able to check off these things on my bucket list. I HAVE too. That is the plan at least.

I worry sometimes that I let fear get in the way. Fear of the unknown, fear of missing out, fear of failing. That is why lately I have been trying to live by the famous Eleanor Roosevelt quote: " Do one thing everyday that scares you." I have it in embedded in my mind. Each day when I run into a roadblock of feeling awkward or being to nervous to do or say something I think of this quote. It has helped a lot this week. This quote is going to be my motto. I don't want to let fear get in the way of me checking off EVERY thing on my Bucket List. There has been too many times in my life where I have let fear hold me back. NOT ANYMORE. I'm going to do one thing every day that scares me.. and replace fear with faith!

Here's to new beginnings!:)












2 comments: