I am back again. Twice in one day...shocking eh?
I like to run. Actually I have a love/hate relationship with it. Sometimes I enjoy it, some days I loathe it. There was a time in my life where I loved to run every day. It made me feel great, and so accomplished. I was able to push myself and overcome distances I never thought I would conquer. I want to get back into it. I was lucky my freshman year because I had a great running buddy who kept me on track. Not only was he someone who kept me motivated, but he also was my best friend:) Justin is on his mission right now, so I will have to learn how to run on my own. Hopefully I can make him proud, and get into a habit of running again on my own.


Justin and I (J-money and E-squeezy)
Well back to running...my sister and I decided to do a 5K on Saturday. I am really anxious/excited for it. We did a 3 mile run tonight overlooking Bountiful. It was beautiful and so relaxing. Running in the calm, mountain breeze made me really want to get back into running. Even though it was hard for me to do, it was so relaxing and made me feel so good.
I am excited to do the Davis Dart Saturday morning. It should be fun, even though I may be way slow.

I like this quote though...It doesn't matter how slow I will be this Saturday, I will still be beating someone:)
So time is ticking and I am getting closer and closer to leaving on my new adventure to: VIENNA
I'm getting really anxious. I feel like I am stuck in this weird standstill right now just waiting to leave. Yesterday my roommate for Austria and I started planning our weekend trips. We so far have planned weekends trips to Cinque Terra, Venice, Rome, Florence, Budapest, Denmark, Switzerland, and Slovenia. Then we are going Czech Republic, Salzburg, Germany with the whole study abroad group. I cannot fathom that I am actually going to be abroad in Europe for 3 months. I have always dreamt of this and now it is coming true. I'm ready to have this adventure. 24 days..

So I am in Utah for another 14 days... so i figured I could make a list of things I want to do before I leave:
- Mona Rope Swing
- Read Sarah's Key and The Help
- Hike Timp and see sunrise
- Tandem Bike ride
- Hike Stewart Falls
- 80s dancing in SLC
- Cook as much as possible
- Bee's game
- Davis Dart Run
- Focus Four Run
- Tube down Provo River
- Go Four-wheeling up at Hoble Creek
Basically just as many outdoorsy things possible.
I'll check them off as we go..so lets see how I do.
Well here are some pictures from my Lake Powell trip. Lake Powell was absolutely BEAUTIFUL and it was such a blast being with these people.

Driving down to Powell


The girls and boys at Rainbow Bridge

Andy and I on the boat

Sadie and I
I know this post is kinda of all over the place, but here are some things I saw on pinterest that I loved and thought I'd share.







Remember... no matter what...Life is Good:)
Me again... You know I would run with you and gladly help your accomplish your bucket list
ReplyDelete