Sunday, August 28, 2011

So I have one day left in Utah.
Tomorrow I am headed to Provo for the first day of school.
Do I really want to go to Provo? No, but there are still some people I want to see and some things I need to pick up. I just really hate the drive down to Provo. Especially now that my sister lives even further away.
It will be fun to pretend to be a student though:)
It is weird, I have spent the past few days in Provo and it just doesn't feel right. I know I am supposed to be in Vienna this semester. I just can't wait to leave.

So here are a few things I was able to do before I left:
-Slept over at Kate's cabin in Sundance with Kate and Kaile
-Hiked Stewart Falls
-Finished Sara's Key
-Lupe Fiasco concert
-Hogle ZOO
-Tubed down the Provo River
-Went to a Demolition Derby
-Went to a Rodeo
-Tandem bike ride with Jorden, Brandon, and Karina

I say I was pretty successful at doing the things I wanted to do? I mean I didn't get all of them but I did do a lot of things I wanted to.
Plus there is still one day left...




No comments:

Post a Comment