I feel stuck.
I just am waiting and waiting and waiting to leave.
I'm starting to get a little envious of everyone coming back to BYU, getting ready to start a new year. The first day of school is always so exciting. Getting all cute, hoping you have a cute boy in your class, or just hoping to meet some new friends. That is what I love about the first day of school, ANTICIPATION.
I am bummed I am going to miss fall semester of BYU...
but then I think about the AMAZING opportunity I have to fulfill one of my dreams and all the envy goes away.
Right now is just hard. I am stuck in a place of forced patience.
Patience to leave on a jet plane for 3 good months.
3 months of adventure and traveling.
I am so ready to leave! Right now I just have to wait. Wait and have patience.
It is hard to be patient. 17 days feels like forever.
Can't it just be September 8 already?
Whlle you're waiting come see me! I'll be at home a lot this week.
ReplyDelete