Monday, March 15, 2010

10k

So Saturday I was signed up to do the 5k Rex Lee Run! I was really nervous slash excited because I just started running again and usually run around 2.5 miles each day, not 3.2.
I was going to do it with Abby, Rebecca,and Mikelle, but they were doign the 10k which is 6.4 miles! So we get to the race and they were like "Elysse! you have to do the 10k with us! You can do it!" so then they convinced me and I did the 10k. but I DID IT!! i ran the whole 6.4 miles in a little under an hour and I finished without stopping once. I was so proud! I love running:) It was soo fun! I am so glad they made me do the 10k. I feel so accomplished! lol
Don't mess with us;)


2 comments:

  1. hi. i love that cuba song. that's all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so freakin awesome! I didn't know that you did that. I really am jealous. I can barely run a mile without almost passing out! Do I hear a marathon calling your name??

    ReplyDelete