I want to go to the beach!! I miss the sunrays!
so it is looking like that I will be attending BYU for summer semester too. I will be living with the wonderful NICOLE LESLIE! I am excited. Hopefully we will be by, becca, abby, and ashley tooo!! Hopefully I can get a job too.For the first two months I'll be home working at the YMCA teaching swim lessons and lifeguarding.
I can't believe there are only around 3 weeks left. This year has FLOWN by. I have met so many amazing people that have impacted me for the good. This year has been amazing and I will never forget it:) I am going to miss all my missionary friends though:( but I am so excited for my friends getting home from missions this summer and rooming with so many amazing girls next year. I can't wait!
Ryan ended up getting his call now! He is going to Armenia!! crazy huh?? Tim gets his today!!!
Goodbye, angalia wewe baadaye!
No comments:
Post a Comment