Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear.

It is Christmas break and I have absolutely no energy to do anything. It is actually kind of nice to be able to relax and watch Everwood episode after Everwood episode. I love Everwood. I was introduced to it by my Aunt Jan who plays a small role in it as Nurse Louise. I may have already gone through the first 2 seasons and may now be on my 3rd. Waste of time? No way! I have enjoyed every second of it:) It has made all this time of relaxing really fun! I love watching the journey between to star crossed lovers. It is so entertaining.




Ahhh it is so good:)

So other than watching Everwood, I have been doing a lot of scrap booking. I am making a big Vienna book:) It looks like it is going to be way bigger than expected. O well:) I am excited for my memory book to be complete!


Well, MERRY EARLY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment