Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Self-Discipline

I really have been working on my self-discipline lately. Most people know that I am a nail biter---disgusting I know. For almost a month now I have not bitten my nails. They are the longest they have ever been and I am so please. I have to keep it going. Having long nails makes me feel prettier? Weird, but it gives me this sense of confidence.

Also, most people know that I am allergic to gluten. I am so bad at staying of wheat/gluten products. I mean come on, GLUTEN is just so good! I know this may sound like a little amount, but I have been off gluten for 3 days and I am so proud. I seriously am going to have to take this one day by day and have major self-discipline. Right now I have a small goal to stay off gluten for 30 days. My sister told me that if you make it to 30 days, you can break a habit. That is my goal for now. I am pretty driven and I am going to do all that I can to accomplish it.

Next thing:
I know I have talked about running so much in this blog and plans always fall through. Well now there is no turning back because I am signed up for a half-marathon April 28. Yes, I have paid for the race which means I am stuck with it! You know what that means? Training, Running, Sweating, the whole kaboodle. I am excited though. I was fitted for running shoes today and I love them. I know it is going to be tough, but in the end it will be totally worth it.


Self-discipline goes with New Years Resolutions...
Resolutions are not easy, they are generally hard, but with time they will get better. I feel like I can do well with these things. I feel really driven, and now there is no turning back. Well...we will see what happens!


Also, I deactivated my facebook. I just got sick of it. Too much time is wasted on the site when I could be doing better things...like pinning on pinterest! haha just kidding. But right now I should be using my time for better things..not facebook. Who knows I will probably be back soon! Lets see how much self-discipline I have for that? haha

1 comment:

  1. great post- I need a self- disciplined post in my life too ;)
    good luck on no FB & running, I'm thinking of doing the exact same thing come NYE.

    ReplyDelete