-This year was such an amazing year. I couldn't ask for a better year of fun, laughter, and adventures.
January-came back to BYU with some wonderful roommates, made some AMAZING new friends, and began reffing, dun dun dunnnnn.... Basketball. (O dear..)
and Best of all...FOUND OUT I WAS GOING TO BE AN EFY COUNSELOR!!!!!
February-JIMMERMANIA-need I say more?
March-Cruise to the Caribbean with my family and Ashley. What a blast. Also, my birthday and the color festival!
April-Sophomore year ended, went to Vegas with some great friends, and moved in with Jenaca and Stephen.
May-worked for Catering, my brother, and my sister, enjoyed my last few moments in Provo
June-EFY in St. George and Georgia
July- Said goodbye to a friend leaving on a mission, EFY in St. Petersburg, Florida, Ogden, Utah, and West Jordan, Utah.
August-LAKE POWELL, got ready for Vienna, visited Provo for the first day of school, and said Goodbyes.
September-VIENNA-THE BEST PLACE EVER! Met amazing new friends, experience new things, fell in love with Manner, explored, went to Budapest, Hungary, Went to a concentration camp, Salzburg, Austria, Munich, Germany, and went to Oktoberfest, also, I bought a dirndl!
October-watched conference in a foreign country, went clubbing, traveled to Hallstatt, Austria, Dresden, Germany, Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic, Prague, Berlin, Germany, did temple work in the Freiburg Temple, went to an European Soccer game, and dressed up for Halloween!
Novemeber- Traveled to Florence, Pisa, and Venice, Italy, snowboarded in the SWISS/AUSTRIAN Alps, hitchhiked, had a yarn ball incident, explored Vienna, went to Christmas markets, planned and Austrian/American Thanksgiving dinner, and strengthened friendships.
December-Said Goodbye to Vienna, was surprised at the airport, learned a lot, and celebrated Christmas with a lot of family, and made New Year's Resolutions.
What an amazing year it has been. I feel so blessed for everything I was able to do and accomplish this year.
Here's to a GREAT NEW YEAR!
I saw this on someone's blog. I love this..
2012
A chance to become better.
An opportunity to fix mistakes and move forward.
A clean slate.
A new year means another chance to recommit yourself to becoming who you want to be.
And perhaps this will be the year you decide what kind of person you want to be.
We'll be given more opportunities, be placed in new situations, and be faced with harder decisions.
And we will get to prove to ourselves that we can do hard things.
This year is bound to contain happiness & heartbreak, goodbyes & reunions, inspiration & discouragement,
but we get to decide how we let it affect us.
HAPPY 2012
No comments:
Post a Comment