1.) Stay off gluten for one whole month, then gradually add a month. I am pretty determined this time. I have been off so far for 10 daysish? I have no desire to eat it right now which is pretty amazing.
2.) No Soda for a year. I started drinking Soda a lot in Vienna because it has the most wonderful fanta, but now it's time to cut the sugar.
3.) Run the Thanksgiving Point Half Marathon and Ragnar. -Got fitted for the running shoes, am already signed up...so I am stuck!
4.)Get out of debt! Vienna slashed my wallet, so time to start paying it off.
5.) Get all A's and B's. I know a lot of yall think..."Elysse! That is so easy!" Well not for a A.D.D student! Getting all A's and B's is so hard!! This semester, I am making it happen though.
6.)Volunteer with something once a week.
7.) Attend the Temple once a week.
8.)Cook dinner more often.
Welp, those are my resolutions for now. I have more written down. I feel like I am always constantly writing down new goals and resolutions. Goals are my favorite. I am pretty excited about this list because I have so much determination. More than before, so I think it will be a good year.
Happy Wednesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment