All I can say is that Wien ist der beste ort von der Welt!!!
I love Vienna. The past 3 months have been some of the great 3 months of my life.
I had adventures I could have never dreamed of and met the most AMAZING people that I will never forget.
Lyndsi and I got about an hour of sleep, said our goodbyes to our House Frau, then headed to the airport at 4:00 am. We had SO MUCH LUGGAGE. We were packed into the taxi and it was hilarious. As I was sadly and slowly checking into my flight, I tured and saw that Dago, Raphael, and David had all come to the airport to say Goodbye to us. I was so happy. Then I turned my head to the left and saw Naemi, Samira, and Marcella are coming to us with a sign that says in German "We will miss yall AUT SHAWTY." It was like a movie and I was so happy to see all of them. They then performed a little Austrian song about how an Austrian went Yodeling. I was so surprised and it was the perfect way to leave Vienna. I love my new Austrian friends so much and I am so glad I got to meet them.
After around 14 hours of flying I made it to Atlanta. I was greeted by my Mom, Dad, and little brother holding a "Welcome home" balloon and flowers. I have the best family.
Them performing the song
the sign:)
everyone! I am going to miss them so much!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment