So last week I went to Ishgl. Where is Ishgl you might ask? It is in Tyrol, Austria, where I definitely went and snowboarded on the Swiss and Austrian Alps. Well kind of snowboarded.
It was a fun adventure involved with puffy one pieces and a pro snowboarder.
The snow was pretty icy, which didn't mix well with my fear of falling on hard ice, so I definitely rolled the mountain more than a couple times. What a great adventure it was, even if it involved much soreness and bruises.
I was lucky enough to borrow my house frau's ski suit. IT WAS SO DANG ATTRACTIVE! I have never had so many people laugh at me or make fun of me in German. I am not going to lie it was pretty hilarious, and definitely enjoyed my time in the purple puff suit.
Well here are pictures...enjoy!!
The Pro-Snowboarder we met on the train!
We were excited







No comments:
Post a Comment