Tuesday, March 20, 2012

BAM!

Okay, Can I just brag for a minute?
Yesterday I ran 9 miles BY MYSELF without stopping!! I was shocked. I was planning on running 7 but ended up running more! What a great day it was.

Also, I am doing sooooo well with not eating gluten. I am so proud of myself. I mean I eat a bite of it every now and then, but I am definitely off it most of the time. Is this a a first? O yes. Seriously I am so proud of how well I am doing. I actually enjoy being off it now because I am eating healthier and I feel so much better. I have never had so much energy and it is wonderful!!!

Another thing, I still don't bite my nails! I think I completely broke the habit and I am so proud!!

Basically, everyone should set goals and follow up on them. Setting goals is so important and can help you accomplish anything:)

HAPPY TUESDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment