Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Birthday

My 21st Birthday is on Tuesday. It blows my mind to think about it. I am going to be 21 years old! Where has the time gone?? Since it is my 21st birthday, I have been really thinking about what I want to do to make it a memorable one. A couple weeks ago I ran across this blog. I loved this idea so much and I thought it would not only make my birthday a special one, but also a memorable one. What better way to celebrate then by giving Service?

I am so excited to do this. I am going to take pictures and document it throughout the day.
Here is my list:
21 Acts of Service for my 21st Birthday:)
1.) Go to the Temple
2.) Write some missionaries
3.) Tape nice notes on the bathroom mirrors saying "You are so beautiful!"
4.) Tape money to vending machines with a note saying "Have a nice day!"
5.) Go through a drive through and pay for the person behind me
6.) Donuts for my roommates "Donut ya know I love yall?"
7.) INDEX!
8.) Take a bag of clothes to the D. I
9.) Take treats to my visiting teachees
10.) Take thank-you cards to the BYU referees
11.) Open the door for someone
12.) Pick up some trash
13.) In exercise room tape note to mirror by treadmills saying, "Keep going! You can do it! You are doing great!"
14.) Bring candy bars with a note to security guards in library
15.) Take apples to my teachers
16.) Buy a gift card to a restaurant and give it to someone eating there.
17.) Leave nice notes within the books and Barnes and Noble
18.) Leave a note with candy for the mailman
19.) Hand out candy to people studying in the library
20.) Compliment Somebody
21.) Put nice notes on random cars.

So those are the things I am thinking about doing. I am really excited. After my birthday I will make a blog post with all the pictures. I hope it turns out like I plan:) Do yall have any other ideas of what I could do?



2 comments:

  1. You are too perfect. I LOVE the idea and you are the perfect one to do it. I am excited to see how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another reason why you are my inspiration! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete