Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My Current Desire

I have this strange desire to become a mountain/hippie/country woman. I want to be one BAD. Weird huh? I have noticed that every time Spring/Summer comes around I want to define myself as something, because in reality I feel like you couldn't pin point me as anything. (Which I know isn't a bad thing.) Well...maybe you could, but I can't think of anything? Maybe Athletic? I feel like when people think of me the first thing that comes to their mind's is ATL SHAWTY. That isn't a bad thing, I love that actually. haha I hope I can leave making an ATL SHAWTY legacy. haha



Well to get to the point, I want to be a mountain/hippie/country woman. Yes I still want to shave my legs. That is the first thing everybody asks me when I tell them this dream. When I say mountain/hippie/country woman I am describing an outdoorsy, hiking, rock climbing, marathon running, river rafting, banjo playing, chaco wearing, folk music loving woman. What sparked this you might ask? Well first off we have had beautiful weather, and all I want to do is be outside and have adventures. Secondly, I started attending Chief Joseph and the Pilgrims aka folk night on Sunday nights, and Last but definitely not least, I started hanging out with somebody who was so great and had some amazing siblings. These new friends have inspired me! They are truly some one of a kind people. They are adventure seekers. I also feel as if they don't care about what anyone thinks. They are completely themselves down to the core. I love that about them. Not only that, they are hilarious and so much fun to be around. I can't help wanting to be like them! They enjoy life and don't take God's beautiful creations for granted, they soak up every opportunity they have to be in the sun and start an adventure. I can't even describe how cool these people really are. I think you would just have to experience them for yourselves.

Basically, they are some of the most interesting people I have ever met and I want to be like them when I grow up.













                           
 Welp..the adventures are waiting...see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment