"The other night Kyle and I were just talking, and I really came to realize something. And I know I already knew it, but it hit home. No matter what it is, whether it's a trial, a school assignment, work project, finals, or even a race, you never know what you can actually do until you're faced with it. So many times I remember looking at a task and thinking "how am I going to do it," but every time, I do it. I fully believe the mind, body, and spirit are stronger than we know and I can attest to that. I've seen my body run farther, faster, and stronger than I ever thought I could, and I've gotten through situations before I didn't think I could make it through before. "
I love that. I feel like that is exactly what I need right now. Trials are tough, but you don't realize how strong you are until you actually face it. Plus, Heavenly Father has a plan for us, so whatever happens is for the best.
You're the greatest!
ReplyDeleteThat's beautiful! Just what I needed. Thank you so much!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog so much! You're so inspirational and genuine; it's really refreshing. Keep it up, darling! If you have time, will you visit my blog? It would make my day!
Lots of love xxx
www.etiennesjournal.blogspot.com