Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Check off on the bucket list

Is it weird that I always wanted to get a bloody nose?
Well last night I was able to check it off my bucket list. Go me! haha

Here is the story...
Last night some friends and I were invited to play night games. I didn't think I was going to go because I needed to study for finals. After weighing out the options I decided that playing night games was the much more responsible thing to do! (Obviously)

We started off by playing ghost in the graveyard, then sardines, then this number game, then the glorious game of schmeer the queer. That is when the fun began. The rules were that it was boys against girls and you tackled whoever had the ball. (Great Game right?)

As we were walking to the field I thought to myself...someone is going to get hurt. Little did I know that five minutes later, that someone would be me.

So the game starts, the boys are dominating us girls and we can't stop them. I started to get a little competitive...O dear. Levi had the ball and was swirving around everyone. I was determined I was going to bring him down. He began to make his way towards me, I started to sprint, at what I thought was the opportune moment I jumped on his back! Right as I did that my nose slammed into the back of his hard head. It was a loud smack. Everyone heard it. I fell to the ground. Levi helped me up and I really felt as if I was seeing stars. I was a little discombobulated and was trying to be as tough as ever even though it hurt like heck. I am pretty sure I got a concussion too. I couldn't think straight and was dizzy. Levi carried me over to the sidewalk and then that is when I felt blood dripping down my face. I got my first nose bleed! I have never had it bleed like that before. I got napkins and sat out the rest of the game. I was a little light-headed and dizzy. It was a lot of fun though, and now I can check something off my bucket list! haha

I am still a little dizzy and seeing light spots. They think I have a mild concussion? haha There is a first for everything.

This is how I felt with my bloody nose. haha
This is kind of how it was except I was on the ground and Levi felt bad about it. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment