I am here sitting in the Amsterdam airport waiting to meet up with most of the group. I cannot even begin to tell you how happy I am. As soon as I walked off the plane I could not stop smiling. I love European culture. I seriously am so mesmerized by all the people here. I love their style and the way they present themselves. And o my, are European men suave. I have only been here about an hour, and I have already seen so many (male) Dutch workers work their magic on girls going through the security lines. I couldn't help but laugh watching them. What is also so amazing about being here is all the different languages being spoken! It is amazing. Everywhere I turn I hear something different and new. I love it. AHHH I am just so happy:)

O and this airport is HUGE!!! O my goodness. Maybe it isn't that big, but it seriously took me 45 minutes to get to the gate I am at now. I mean I always fly out of the Atlanta airport, and that is a huge airport, but this one seems a heck of a whole lot bigger? haha who knows.
Well in a few hours I will finally be in Vienna:)
Tschuss!
No comments:
Post a Comment