Monday, September 19, 2011

I have fallen in Love...

With Vienna that is.
I feel so blessed that I have the opportunity to be studying for the next 3 months in the city.
O it is so wonderful. Words and Pictures cannot even describe it's beauty.
Every time I walk outside I get so happy. This city has stolen my heart.
I love the architecture, the people, the colors, the weather, the ubahn.
I love everything about it.

I cannot even begin to describe the feeling I have here. All I know is that being outside around the city makes me the happiest girl in the world. I really love it here.

Well here are some pictures:)
We went to Budapest, Hungary this past weekend. Next post I'll blog about it!
The top of the ferris wheel at Prater Park.

At the Volleyball game Oliver got us tickets too!
Institute with our new friends!
ATL SHAWTY
VEINNA!!


2 comments:

  1. How do you always manage to teach ATL SHAWTY?! haha it's truly a talent you have.

    ReplyDelete