I leave for Austria TOMORROW!!
WHAT?!?!
Time has seriously flown by.
I am kinda beginning to freak out.
I mean REALLY beginning to freak out.
It is mostly because it has come so fast, and I feel like I do not have everything ready.
Packing has been crazy. Really crazy.
I have decided I really hate packing.
It stresses me out. haha
I am so excited the time is finally here. I finally get to embark on such a wonderful adventure!
I am going to have so much fun rooming with Lyndsi. We both are ready to see, taste, and experience all Europe has to offer.
I seriously cannot believe that next time I update will either be in Amsterdam or Vienna!
Austria....Get ready for Elysse and Lyndsi:)Auf Wiedersehen!!!:)


If you want to keep in touch you can email me at elysse223@gmail.com:)
SO excited for you! we should be pen pals. love you.
ReplyDeleteTeam A! (for Team Austrian boy of course!)
Can't wait to hear all of your adventures!!
ReplyDelete