Sunday, July 22, 2012

27 Day Challenge!

So I had a girl in my EFY group last week that had to do this 27 day challenge for her volleyball team. It was insane. It consisted of a list of things she had to do PERFECTLY for 27 days. There was a contract she had to sign and everything. I couldn't believe everything she had to do!

Well after being so intrigued with her 27 day challenge, I decided I am going to try it myself!! I know it is going to be hard, but I want to see if I can push myself to the limit.

The only thing is... I need to be held accountable. I don't know if anyone actually reads this, but I thought it would be more of a motivation to get it accomplished if I  posted about it on my blog.


So here are the rules.

1.) No Desserts/Candy/Soda for 27 days.
2.) Read "7 Habits of Highly Effective People."
3.) Serve Everyday and write them down
4.) Workout everyday with the workouts provided
5.) Character Challenges
            a.) Do 200 ball pushups in one day during the 27 days.
            b.) Write a thank- you note to someone who helped shape you
            c.) Do something physical that you didn't think you could. Examples:
                Run the Y, beat a mile time, run half-marathon.
            d.) For one week no TV. I don't really watch T.V (besides The
                 Bachelorette..obviously) so I am going to do one week without 
                 social media..facebook and  instagram.


So there you have it. Just looking over it makes me miserable. haha I want to push myself and achieve it. I think it will be a good experience if I am able to go the whole 27 days. I am excited to see what I can do.

I start tomorrow and I will go until August 18...We will see how it goes!

Wish me luck! And if anyone reads this...please help me and keep me motivated!! haha

2 comments:

  1. That's amazing! I could never do that. I am not physically gifted, and sports has never been my thing, so I wish I had the willpower and ability! Keep us updated xxx

    www.etiennesjounral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspiring!! I definitely need to make my own 27 days contract thingy. Good luck with yours!

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete