Friday, July 27, 2012

MY BEST FRIEND IS GETTING MARRIED.

Tomorrow... My Best Friend is getting married tomorrow. Rebecca and I have been friends since I was 4. My very first memories I have of her are going to see Beauty and the Beast at the Fox Theater and her spilling ketchup on her dress. As the years went on we had tennis lessons together where she always kicked my butt. Then, later on in life, I ended up being in her ward, and that is where the true friendship began. Rebecca has always been there for me and I have so many wonderful memories with her. She has been a constant example in my life and has made life so much fun. I am so truly grateful that I have had her in my life, and I am so excited for her new life to start tomorrow.

I LOVE YOU REBECCA!









































No comments:

Post a Comment