Sunday, July 22, 2012

EFY

I  haven't updated in so long. Sorry, life has been crazy.
This has been another summer full of EFY. There have been hard times, good times, and some of the most amazing times. I am truly blessed for the opportunity I have had to teach the youth. They are so wonderful.

This past week at EFY was a special one. I worked the ASL week so there were deaf kids that attended with us. I was truly humbled as I watched them interact and share their testimonies. They were such AMAZING examples to me.

There was one girl in particular that stood out to me. Her was named Brooklyn. She definitely radiated. She was confident and did not care what anybody thought. I loved that about her. She was her own person and left everyone feeling better than she found them. When I grow up, I want to be just like her:)


LOVE YOU BROOKLYN!

1 comment:

  1. Elysse I miss you! I'm so glad that you have been enjoying EFY all summer and I hope you do it next year.

    ReplyDelete