I went and saw the new Katy Perry movie with my niece and her friend tonight. Lets just say I have a new girl crush. Honestly I never have been the biggest fan of Katy Perry, but after seeing her movie I LOVE HER! She is so hilarious and is always herself. I love that. I know there are so many moments in my life that I let fear get in the way of being my complete self, and I love how she is FEARLESS and doesn't let anything stop her from being her. As cheesy as this sounds, I am now all inspired to be completely me and not let anyone else determine who or what I will become.
Basically, everyone should see it.
and remember....YOU ARE A FIREWORK! hahah
P.S.- Is it weird that I all the sudden have this urge to dye my hair pink?
No comments:
Post a Comment