It's official. I changed my major. I had been stressing over it because health education was just not settling well with me. It didn't feel right. For the past few months I have been having this internal struggle on figuring out what to do with my life. I didn't want to switch majors, I am already too far behind and I didn't want to push myself farther back. After much prayer and thought I was able to find peace in a decision.
I am now majoring in Physical Education Teaching with a minor in Geography Teaching. I feel so great about it. I know I am suppose to work with the youth, and this will be my perfect opportunity. I love teaching, being active, geography, and the youth, so I am excited I figured out a major/minor that involves all of those things.
Well here are a few pictures from the past few weeks
I'm excited for you. Way to do what you love. MISS YOUUUU
ReplyDelete