Saturday, June 19, 2010

Leaving on a jet plane..

So tomorrow morning I will pick up my things and fly back to the dry, deserty, mountainous, land of Utah. I don't want to leave Georgia, but I decided I am finally ready to go back. It will be really fun! I heard summer term s one of the funnest terms to go to. So I am excited. I just wish I could bring BYU to Georgia. The south is just so wonderful. haha I know I am annoying about how much I just love it, but I never realized how much I did love it until I came back from school. I am a proud Georgia Peach that is for sure!

So what do yall think about the world cup?!?! I absolutely love it! Soccer is such a fun sport and I wish I was good at it!! I wish America was so crazy about soccer like all the other countries. Right now I am watching the Denmark vs. Cameroon game. It is so intense. Denmark..mmm:) haha That is all I have to say. haha

Well so long good ol Georgia..
Hello.. Provo, Utah.

1 comment:

  1. keep me updated on your life :[. i will have to come visit you again for fall term like i did last year

    ReplyDelete