Thursday, June 17, 2010

Random

So lately I have been feeling really pensive. I seriously have just been thinking so much about what these next few years will bring to me. I am basically a grown up! It is so weird to think! This time, I will be in an apartment, and I will have to cook my own food!?!? Haha Nicole and I were talking about that while she was here. We were both like "we are going to starve!" haha

I leave on Sunday?!?! I can't believe I am going back. Even though I don't want to go back, and I want to stay here in Good Ol Georgia. I think I am ready. I am excited for my classes and working though. My classes will be soo fun!!
I have Spanish I am soo excited for it. It is my goal to become fluent in it. I really want to be fluent so bad! Then go travel and speak it! So hopefully that will be good!!

I then am taking three PE classes. hahah I know, I know, don't judge me. haha But hey, since I am at school and I have the opportunity to learn anything that I want! Soo might as well take advantage of all the classes BYU has to offer!
I am taking beginning tennis, jogging, and intermediate basketball. hahaha I am so excited. It will be so fun.

So the world cup is going on?!? It is so fun. I really wish I could play soccer. It is such an intense sport!! I am rooting for spain. VAMOS ESPANA!! I am about to go with Alex to get a world cup shirt. hahah o yes we are legit. hahaha



Adios mi amigos.
until next time..

1 comment: