Monday, June 7, 2010

Luckily, the oil has not hit Rosemary Beach. The weather is beautiful, the beach in beautiful, our house is beautiful. It is paradise. It is pretty dumb that I am updating my blog while I am here, but everyone is asleep and I am still up. lol Our beach house is right on the beach. It is awesome. We walk out onto the beach whenever we want, and come back whenever we want. It seriously is the life here.
Since I have been able to relax on the beach.. I have been thinking about so many things.. and woahh I have been able to think about a lot.
I have learned soo much this year. This year has been one of the most fun and hardest years ever, and I have learned so much. I look back and I could've handled things a lot differently...I wish I handled some things a lot differently, but hey you learn for your mistakes. I hope I can fix one thing that I could've dealt with a lot better. So hopefully I can and that all works out. I have grown so much from all my experiences, and I hope I now know how to handle each new experience better.

Well I love the beach, I love the south, i love my family.

Peace and Blessings, Peace and Blessings



No comments:

Post a Comment