Tuesday, June 22, 2010

On my own

So I have officailly moved into my new apartment. Let's just say..it is soooo different than living in the dorms....SOOO DIFFERENT. Honestly, it has been really hard these past three days being here. I feel so young, and I barely know ANYONE! Everyone has their own groups of friends, so it just makes me nervous that I will make none. haha But luckily, I was invited to go to a rope swing with some people today! I am really excited for that. Maybe I'll meet some friends?!:) haha

So my classes are fun. I switched in to tennis class with Ashley! I am really excited for that.
Jogging has been really good too. It is at 7am every morning. yes 7 am! Honestly though.. I love it! It is so nice getting done early. We have to run 20 miles a week. I am going to get in good shape.

Spanish is.. soo hard! But i love it too. I already find myself becoming more fluent. I am nervous about it though.

So my new roommates are amazing. I got so lucky. They are all so nice and fun! And get this.. One of my roommates has celiac disease just like me!! So i am going to be good at eating!!:)

So lately I have been obsessed with ebay, and I was able to get some Sperry's for way cheap! I am excited. I also bought a light blue beach cruiser bike yesterday. I am so excited for it.

Well I miss Georgia, but I know once things start here I will love it all over again. Here are some pictures from one of my last nights..






ADIOS MIS AMIGOS;)

No comments:

Post a Comment