Tuesday, June 15, 2010

These past two weeks I have been able to hang out with Nicole! It has been so fun! I had missed her. We did a lot while she was here. We went to all the fun places in the ATL. We also got to go to the beach with my family and it was sooo fun! We met up with Carter while we were down there too. It was so nice to be able to relax on the beach, and swim in the ocean. Seriously it was the life.











It was way fun. Well I leave back to school on Sunday. It is all kind of bitter sweet. I am not ready to go back. I love the south way too much. I never realized how much I loved it until I left and came back. I want to live here when I get older too!

I am kinda excited though. I have really missed being able to spend time with Ashley and Rebecca, so it will be fun to be reunited again! Also, I am way excited to room with Nicole and Kate. It will be fun. I also love my classes.

Well adios

No comments:

Post a Comment